XVIII. The Moon Tea Light Candle
The Moon tea light candle captures Moon in Cancer trine Neptune in Pisces energy to create a psychic, intuitive, dreamy effect. Seafoam-colored soy wax with an essential oil blend of Rose Geranium, Aniseed, Sweet Fennel & Sandalwood invokes tranquil ocean vibes. Also available as an 8-oz candle tin and votive.
Ingredients: Golden 464 Soy Wax, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Sweet Fennel Essential Oil, Aniseed Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil Blend (Gurjun Balsam Resin Oil, Indian Sandalwood Oil, Copaiba Balsam Resin Oil, Amyris Wood Oil, Hawaiian Sandalwood Oil, Sandalwood Fruit Extract, Australian Sandalwood Oil), Seafoam-Colored Dye Block, Natural ECO-1 Candle Wick, Recyclable Plastic Tea Light Cup
How to Use The Moon Tea Light Candle
- Psychic & Intuitive Development, Divination
- Dream Work, Banishing Nightmares, Rewriting Bad and Recurring Dreams
- Attracting Positivity, Protection
- Creative Inspiration
- Spiritual Development, Prayer & Meditation
- Working with Water Elementals, Neptune, Cancer & Pisces energy
- Moon rituals, lunar magick
- Relaxing, Calming, Grounding, Soothing
- Uplifting, Energizing, Refreshing
- Balancing, Mood Enhancing
- Focus, Courage and Confidence
- Mental Stimulation, Clarity
Herbal Properties & Actions
- Sedative & Stimulant
The Astrological Election: Moon in Cancer trine Neptune in Pisces
April 19, 2021 at 4:25am pacific
This candle series features the Moon strengthened by being at home in Cancer, waxing in light. From the 5th House of Expression & Creativity, she forms a peaceful trine to Neptune. The modern ruler of Pisces, Neptune is currently in the 3rd decan of his own sign, signifying the quest for spiritual and emotional fulfillment. Associated with Poseidon, ruler of the sea, XVIII. The Moon votive candle gives tribute to he whose dark locks the briny waters glide.
Imaginative Pisces rises, with the Ascendant forming a favorable sextile to Venus, goddess of love and pleasure. Venus is at home in Taurus, adding her own beauty and blessing into the mix.