Venus Cazimi Body Spray
A Venus Cazimi Body Spray for strength of heart, developing relationships with animal and spirit guides, and to attract good fortune.
Scent Profile: Floral, Sweet, Warm, Woody, Spicy, Fresh, Fruity, Rich, Sensual, Heady, Citrusy, Juicy
Directions for use: Spray around your body, on an object or around a room/space from a short distance to produce a nice mist. Take care not to spray in the eyes or other sensitive areas. You can shake the bottle for better dispersal.
The white label pictured has been replaced with a green water-proof vinyl label. See the first image for the actual label (green on green). Images will be updated soon.
Body Spray Magickal Properties & Uses
Magickal Properties & Uses
- Facilitates Advanced Dream Work, Prophetic Dreams, Spiritual Alignment, Work with Animal & Spirit Guides, Divination with Animals, Psychic Development, Receiving Divine Messages
- Consecrates Objects, Releases Stagnant Energy, Exorcism, Purification
- Used in Love & Sex Magick, Positive Attraction Spells, Success, to Invite Blessings and Good Fortune, Luck, Synchronicity, Protection (can spray on a letter, petition or spell)
- Resolving Inner Conflict, Leading to Self Discovery and Spiritual Development, Stepping into your own Authority, Cultivating Inner Strength
- Help with Acceptance, Peace, Receptivity, Heart Chakra, Aligning with your Right Path, Meditation
- Charisma, Beauty, Diplomacy, Business Acumen
- Working with or Invoking Venus, Venusian Magick (love, relationships, reconciliation, friendship, pleasure, beauty, compassion, joy, finances, prosperity, fertility, growth)
- Work with Chiron, Healing of the Soul Wound, Strength of Heart
- Peace, Relaxation, Calm, Dispelling Negativity, Soothing
- Easing Stress, Hyperactivity, Nervous Tension, and Anxiety
- Promotes Wellness and Satisfaction, Clearing of the Mind, Focused Intention, Concentration, Memory, Openness
- Used to Promote Good Sleep, Mood Elevation, Enhancing Libido, Boosting Self-Esteem, Combatting Fatigue
- Warming, Energizing, Revitalizing, Motivating
- Encourages Confidence, Enthusiasm, and Courage
- Ylang Ylang
- Mercury-Neptune in Pisces
- Sun-Venus-Chiron in Aries
- Moon in Leo
- Mars/North Node in Gemini
- Jupiter + Saturn in Aquarius
- Libra Rising
Through self-testing the body spray daily for over four months, here are some of the most interesting magickal effects that I’ve observed:
- prophetic dreams connecting me pointedly to certain angels and guides
- dreaming about animal spirit guides with clear messages and instructions about how to continue nurturing the connection
- direct encounters with animal guides in the physical world, and development of mutually beneficial relationships
- strong attraction to stones that I need to work with, and dreams about specific crystals to acquire
- support in my own healing journey and spiritual development
- noted increased feelings of courage, strength, independence, assertiveness, and diplomacy/equilibrium in relationship
- openness of the heart
The Astrological Election
March 24, 2021 at 9:08pm pacific
This series was astrologically elected during Venus Cazimi. Specifically, this was the Superior Conjunction of Venus to the Sun in Aries in March 2021. The ritual began during the Night of the Sun & Hour of Venus with Libra Rising. The Moon was in Leo in the House of Good Spirit (11th House), and Venus Cazimi was conjunct Chiron in the first decan of Aries, in the 7th House of Relationship.
The Superior Conjunction is like the Full Moon phase of Venus’ cycle. This is the stage before Venus emerges as the Evening Star, a sign of fertility and hope burning brightly in the night sky. For more information, check out this article by Demetra George, Venus’ Superior Conjunction and the Opening of the Heart.
Sun-Venus-Chiron in the 1st Decan of Aries: Lord of Dominion (2 of Wands)
This assertive first decan of Aries helps with personal domain & independence. The 2 of Wands is about standing your ground, being in control, and holding space for yourself. The Sun is exalted in Aries, bringing strength, courage, nobility, intelligence and an ambitious/enterprising nature.
The Solar conjunction occurs in the 7th House of Relationships with Libra rising on the Ascendant. The remedy can be particularly helpful for standing your ground tactfully and with grace. Position yourself for success in resolving conflicts and addressing individuals’ needs when working together.
Chiron infuses the solution with unique healing potential, empowering us to work on Aries-type wounds (self-assertion, independence, saying no, managing one’s temper, etc). However, it also nurtures and encourages open-heartedness, acceptance, and forgiveness. This is especially helpful if you’re currently having your Chiron Return. People born between 1968 and 1977 can have Chiron in Aries.
Moon in the 2nd Decan of Leo: Lord of Victory (6 of Wands)
The Moon is in a good position in the 11th House, in warm-hearted Leo, being ruled by the Sun. She’s separating from a difficult aspect with Saturn, and applying to a much more favorable opposition to Jupiter, who bestows gifts of growth and positive fortune.
A Remedy for the 9 of Swords: Mars-North Node in Gemini
Mars is emphasized in the election, being the ruler of the Sun-Venus conjunction in Aries. Mars at the time was dignified in the middle decan of Gemini (9 of Swords), which he rules. The Venus Cazimi body spray alleviates 9 of Swords energy. The 9 of Swords represents mental anguish, inner turmoil, sleeplessness. Mars conjunct the North Node at the time of the election supports growing into and owning Mars energy. I kept Mars to the cadent 9th House in a night chart to mitigate some of his nefariousness. He’s within the bounds of Venus.
Although I didn’t emphasize it, there is also a Mercury-Neptune conjunction overcoming Mars-North Node by square. It does add to the Watery and heart-centered aspect of the solution.